Nexl automatically tracks meetings attended and emails sent and received—but what if you want to track a different type of activity?
Learn how to use custom activities to track all of your business development and marketing activities—events attended, newsletter emails received, and more!
1. Go to 'All Contacts' and filter to find the applicable Contacts.
2. Select the relevant contact(s) by checking the box next to their name, or use the top checkbox to select all.
3. Click 'Log New Activity'
4. Select the type of activity
5. And select the specific activity you'd like to create.
6. Add any additional details in the 'Description' field.
7. Add any staff involved, and any additional notes.
8. Click the 'Save' button.
9. You can also add custom activities to Marketing Lists using the same process.