Nexl automatically adds any people you have emailed or met with to your account under My Contacts. However, there may be contacts under My Contacts who you don't want to keep track of - help desks, customer support emails, or any other contacts you don't need to actively manage your relationship with.
Luckily, Nexl allows you to remove a contact from My Contacts without deleting the contact for anyone else across the firm. By using the Remove functionality (rather than Archive), you can simply remove the contact from the My Contacts view. Here's how!
1. Click on Contacts under MY CONTACTS.
2. Click on the contact you would like to remove.
3. Click the 3 dots to view the 'More Actions' menu.
4. Select 'Remove from my contact' from the dropdown.
5. Click the CONFIRM button.
Note that contacts removed from 'My Contacts' will still be available to the rest of the firm.