What is a Company Hierarchy?
Nexl's Company Hierarchy feature allows you to create visual nesting representations of how certain companies are related to others.
Why should I create a Company Hierarchy?
There are a few different types of company relationships that this can be useful for, like:
Holding companies and their subsidiaries
Franchisor companies and their franchisees
Main headquarters and their smaller branches
But Company Hierarchies can be used to represent any type of relationship or association you want to create.
Creating a Company Hierarchy also gives you access to additional functionality for the associated companies, like the ability to move Contacts from one company in the hierarchy to another.
How do I create a Company Hierarchy?
1. Search for and select the Company from the All Companies page.
2. Scroll down the left-hand menu and select 'View Company Hierarchy'.
3. Click on ADD NEW COMPANY TO TREE.
4. Search for the company you want to add, and select it from the dropdown.
5. You can add multiple companies at once by clicking back into the search bar and selecting another company.
6. Once you have selected one or more companies, click the ADD button.