Updating a Contact’s email creates a connection between the old email address record and the new one. Once connected, a ‘Switch’ button will appear on the Contact records, which allows you to quickly switch between the two records and view the data and activity gathered from each email address.
You can associate two different email addresses with the same Contact by following the steps below:
1. Search for the name of the Contact.
2. Click on the Contact record.
3. Click the 3 dots for the 'More Actions' menu.
4. Select 'Update email' from the dropdown.
5. Search for the Contact's new email address.
If a Contact record for that email already exists in Nexl, select the Contact record from the dropdown. If the record doesn't exist, Nexl will prompt you to create a new Contact record.